We're super excited to be hosting the first round of the 2019 BMC Youth Climbing Series at Boulder Shack Climbing Gym. Here you'll find a few things that will help your day run smoothly.
Getting to Boulder Shack
Boulder shack is located close to Southampton City Centre an can be accessed by a variety of Public Transport as well as by road.
We have limited parking so please car share, and arrive in good time.
Find out how to get to Boulder Shack here.
We have parking for about 45 cars outside the centre. If these are unavailable then you will need to find parking in the surrounding roads. It will be busy so we recommend allowing plenty of time to get parked and walking to the centre. Please be aware that Aldi (down the road) has a two hour limit on their parking.
Please try to car share in order to kee number of cars as low as possibke
The nearest train stations are St Denys, which is a 15min walk, or there is Southampton Central, which is a 30min walk.
Quick Fire Points
- Registration for each category opens 1 hour before they start to compete
- You are welcome to arrive more than 1 hour before to begin warming up
- Parents will not be allowed on the mats during the comp
- Coaches will be allowed on the matt prior to a round starting to help with route reading
- Coaches are not allowed on the mats with competitors whilst they are competing
- There is a cafe on site selling hot & cold drinks, sandwiches, pizza, cake, healthy energy bars, smoothies & milkshakes
- The party room can be used for storing competitor belongings.