We are very excited to announce that Boulder Shack will be hosting the first round of the BMC Youth Climbing Series for the second year running on the 25/01/2020. Here we will provide some information about the event in order to make your day run more smoothly.
Getting to Boulder Shack
Boulder shack is located close to Southampton City Centre and can be easily accessed by public transport as well as by road.
The nearest train station is St Denys which is a 15 minute walk to Boulder Shack. Alternatively, Southampton Central Station is a 30 minute walk.
We have limited parking so please car share where possible and arrive in good time. Find out how to get to Boulder Shack here
Please see timings for the categories below
Other Points to Note
- Registration for each category opens 1 hour before they start to compete
- You are welcome to arrive more than 1 hour before to begin warming up
- Parents will not be allowed on the mats during the competition
- Coaches will be allowed on the mat prior to a round starting to help with route reading
- Coaches are not allowed on the mats with competitors whilst they are competing
- Our amazing Boulder Shack cafe sells a delicious range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, cake, healthy energy bars, smoothies & milkshakes!
- The party room can be used for storing competitor belongings